Evolution ! Evolution !

Nice animation

However, there was too much happening at the same time. While reading all your texts, a lot of animation was going on that I really didn't have to watch, just because of the texts.

Also, the step between fish and land living reptiles (they still exist on some locations) were some fish like creatures who had frontal fins that looked a lot more like paws, and they both breathed air and gills (traces of this still left behind in humans for example, and is called hiccups (a reflex that caused the switch between using gills and lungs))

I liked your drawing style however. Good job!

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

How about being the last MAN around

With women still out there?

Anyway, beautiful flash, and I love your voice in this!

Dunso responds:

That's TomaMoto dude :)

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

Intresting

But. doesn't a circle have like an infinite amount of corners?

Mining Truck 2 Mining Truck 2

Very good

I thought your game was quite fun actually. I liked that you added treasure chests for that little extra challenge. There were some bugs though, like being able to deliver although you're already dead

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Great!

An NG radio has actually been on my mind for quite a while now. I wonder how newgrounds keeps track of what genre a song belong to. I guess there's a hidden association database which keeps track of that, and it's a shame really. Have you tried suggesting to the ng dev team that they make the properties of the songs available (genre, maybe score)? Long live the Audio Portal! :D

NG Chat NG Chat

This was not a good idea

user: up
pass: yours

Well, first of all, I still would like to point out that you actually show some talent. However, you should not make submissions like this.

Whistle blown as malicious (never ask for username/pass, even though you never intend to do anything with it).

Also, the insult at the end could have been left out, especially if you want to make a good point.

Ain't Dead Yet Ain't Dead Yet

Hey this sounds like it could be a Doors song from Apocalypse now or something. Awesome!

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks - that is very flattering :)

The Marathon Of Monkeys The Marathon Of Monkeys

Hey this song is awesome! Great job!

Rain Ambiental Rain Ambiental

This would perfectly fit a zombie movie or game

If it weren't for that siren in the beginning that reveals that there is still a working society.

The Woodland King The Woodland King

Well..

Being a Swede and all, growing up with this kinda shit I love this form of art, a perfect troll living in the northern tempered rainforest! It brings me back to the old days, it really does! Keep it up dude!