Ain't Dead Yet Ain't Dead Yet

Hey this sounds like it could be a Doors song from Apocalypse now or something. Awesome!

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks - that is very flattering :)

The Marathon Of Monkeys The Marathon Of Monkeys

Hey this song is awesome! Great job!

Rain Ambiental Rain Ambiental

This would perfectly fit a zombie movie or game

If it weren't for that siren in the beginning that reveals that there is still a working society.

8-bit snowhouse 8-bit snowhouse

Whoah!

I just woke up. I had this strange dream, a girl named Paula was calling for help. I suddenly felt an urge to ask my friend Tony to help me escape from this place so I could save her!

Chronamut responds:

OMG NO WAI I HAD THAT EXACT SAME DREAM!

and then I woke up and ate breakfast. It was steak, my favourite.

Then my dog wished me a good day and I talked to my father on the phone.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Shilleoop Shilleoop

Genius!

This is by far your best song dude! And it rocks! Sometimes I listen to this song for hours while cleaning my appartment :D

Solus- Lol Comedy Solus- Lol Comedy

HAHA this is great!

My stomach hurts from laughter right now! Your song, toghether with the comment from MAM259 and your response to it really made my day!

DiVINe MaDNEss ~P~ DiVINe MaDNEss ~P~

Great song!

Hey dude, it's a really nice song you got there! However, I thought of some constructive criticism that I would like to share with you! After about 50% af the songs length, there,s a dark voice going "Houm" every -something- pace. I get the feeling that it's a bit out of sync, and almost annoys me that it doesn't go "Houm" until a couple of millisecs after I expect it to come every time.

Thanks for a great song otherwise! Please notify me if you make any changes :D

&amp;lt;Moscow&amp;gt; <Moscow>

Dschingis Kahn?

I'd rather say Dj ingis Kahn! Great work!

Pour Anne - John Sercu Pour Anne - John Sercu

Wow,

the storys you tell of your life! I can't really understand how you must have felt that day! I HAVE to go listen to leaving you now!

Also I remember your name from a dl I made not so long ago, camping les tourelles. Thats one of my favourite pieces from NG!

JohnSercu responds:

Thx that's very kind of you :o)

With friendly regards,

John

&amp;quot;Midnight&amp;quot; "Midnight"

Great song!

I really love this piece! However, I'd like to agree with the guy below me, because what you mIght not have thought about is that if ever used in a submissinon this song is would be credited "Midnight by DaColdFlash - by DaColdFlash", if credited properly, since this is the name you gave it. This seems a bit silly to me.. Well great job on this piece, and I might use this for someting someday (outside NG). I'll let you know!

DCF responds:

Thanks a lot mate. Damn yeah i havn't thought about that. Gonna change that.