Evolution ! Evolution !

Nice animation

However, there was too much happening at the same time. While reading all your texts, a lot of animation was going on that I really didn't have to watch, just because of the texts.

Also, the step between fish and land living reptiles (they still exist on some locations) were some fish like creatures who had frontal fins that looked a lot more like paws, and they both breathed air and gills (traces of this still left behind in humans for example, and is called hiccups (a reflex that caused the switch between using gills and lungs))

I liked your drawing style however. Good job!

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

How about being the last MAN around

With women still out there?

Anyway, beautiful flash, and I love your voice in this!

Dunso responds:

That's TomaMoto dude :)

Triangle n' Octagon 2 Triangle n' Octagon 2

Intresting

But. doesn't a circle have like an infinite amount of corners?

Read Only Memory: Vol 1 Read Only Memory: Vol 1

Awesome dude!!

Haha, I haven't been laughing this much at a NG flash submission since like half a year ago! This really made my day dude, and it really made me lol! Thanks a bunch, and I really hope to see more frome you soon!

Cheers!

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Thank you!!

It's people like you that makes me still want to hang around at NG! It's full of crappy animations about unmotivated violence and sex, and I'm getting soo sick and tired of it! Yet, occationally masterpieces just like these pops up! Once again; Thank you! I love this story, and I will certainly introduce this to my own children at some point (when I have any that is).

By the way: whats the music at the beginning/ending called? I love it! 10/10 and 5/5 every day I log on to NG!

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Oh yeah!

Some real Girl Power for a change! Great job on this! I really like it!

Depri C Episode One Depri C Episode One

Interesting indeed

It's a shame that the qualiity was lowered that much, made me have to lower your scores. I really like your style, and your choices of music was brilliant. Apart from quality and the message, some things you have to improve are your tweens. The base of the neck should never leave its original position. Also you should try to improve the sound quality of your voice acting, but maybe that's just another effect from your comprimation. Try using windows movie maker, that might actually do the trick. Also, I'm pretty sure it comes for free with windows (now assuming you are a ms windows user)

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Well

I really like the detail you put into this, like the scene when one of them fight off the bad guys, rhe other one breaks into the arms lockers, grabbing stuff and uses a first aid kit. Otherwise, I'm sorry. I feel I have to vote "nothing too new or interesting", as I feel this has been done already thousands of times over and over. Well, lots of creds to you for the original idea, but it's time to move on, from my opinion. This is getting old!

Gameoverse 3 Gameoverse 3

Seriously

This series has good animation, thats true. And also, you've got some good voice acting (thanks egoraptor?). Well that's about it. Sure, my fingers urge to vote high on this, but logic stops me asking why? This is not that funny at all, nor an interesting story really. Well, 7 stars for good quality on visuals and audio. That's it!

Lil' Joke Shop of Lulz Lil' Joke Shop of Lulz